INTELLIGENT USER FRIENDLY CONTROL PANEL WITH PROGRAMMABLE MEMORY
- Universal power adaptor/charger (Adaptor kit available for non-USA receptacles)
- Environmentally sealed keypad with security access control
- Brilliant LED bar graph indicates target strength
- Lighted LED displays M-Scope configuration
- Memory feature store settings for multiple operating environments
- Multi-mode traffic counter
- Adjustable volume control
DYNAMIC SINGLE PERSON PORTABILITY
- Assembles without tools - in less than 5 minutes
- Weight: 83 lbs (40 kilos) approximately
HEAD TO TOE, ZONE SPECIFIC DETECTION
- 3 sensor zones with brilliant LED detection indicators
100 LEVELS OF ADJUSTABLE SENSITIVITY
- Designed to meet your level of need
DESIGNED FOR USE IN DEMANDING ENVIRONMENTS
- Indoor or outdoor use (not in inclement weather)
- Battery operated (includes AC adapter & recharge kit)
- Operates approximately 40 hours on rechargeable batteries, included
- Multiple units may work within close proximity to one another
- Designed to meet regulatory standards: NILECJ-0601.00
- 37” (.94 m) x 23” (.61 m) x 26” (.66 m)
ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN SPECIFICATIONS
- Temp -20 C to +60 C (-4F to +140F)
- Relative Humidity 95% non condensing
24 months parts and labor
All metal detectors should only be used by trained personnel who have a thorough understanding of their operation. If the user of a metal detector does not follow the operating manual and the unit is not set up properly, it can allow metal objects to pass through undetected.
Metal detectors have been associated with EMI (electromagnetic interference) that may potentially effect pacemakers and ICDs. We recommend that any patient with such a device be screened by alternative methods.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.