|RESTRICTED ITEM: You must be over 18 years of age to purchase any items with knives.|
When you're under pressure, the last thing you need to be worried about is having the right tools on you at the right time. From cap crimpers, a beefy field blade, and fuse-wire cutters, to a carbon scraper, bolt override tool and a replaceable C4 punch, the Leatherman MUT EOD has everything you need in an easy-access configuration for your specialized line of work. Accomplish your mission, maintain your field gear and lighten up your kit. All in a day's work.
- Needlenose Pliers - A cast pinching tool with an angled nose for holding or manipulating materials, ideal for small objects or tight spaces.
- Stranded-Wire Cutters - Concave cutters located under plier jaws for use on Stranded wire - smaller gauge wire bundled or wrapped together to form a larger conductor. The concave shape helps to keep the shape of the strands without crushing them.
- 154CM REplaceable Fuse-Wire Cutters - Replaceable bypassing cutting blades, meant for cutting detonation cord/time fuse for C4 explosives. Critical for explosives work, these cutters leave no fray. 154CM will keep its edge three times as long as traditional stainless steel for less down-time in the field.
- Military-Grade Cap Crimper - A blasting cap crimper for a C4 explosive fuse that is compliant with military performance specs.
- Electrical Crimper - Found in the jaw of the tool and used for general purpose crimping of electrical connectors.
- 420HC Combo Knife - A knife made from 420HC stainless steel with a half straight and half serrated edge. This style of blade gives the user a choice of precise cuts using the plain section, or cutting through fiber and rougher material using the serrated area.
- Saw - A toothed tool made from 420HC stainless steel that is designed to work on a pull motion, which requires less effort and has less propensity for breakage. The open-tooth design keeps the saw from filling up with material, allowing the user to complete a job without pausing to clean the tool.
- Replaceable Cutting Hook - A replaceable v-notch cutter ideal for cutting through straps, seatbelts, canvas, and other fabric-based materials.
- Hammer - This hammer can be used for pounding a tent stake, striking a nail, or other uses. It features a textured end to reduce contact slippage.
- Bolt Override Tool - This tool allows the user to manually eject a jammed round in an AR-15 platform rifle by removing the magazine, placing this stainless steel hook into the ejection port, and pulling back sharply. For use when the charging handle has been rendered dysfunctional.
- Replaceable C4 Punch - A replaceable punch crafted from 410HC stainless steel that threads onto a multi-tool. Intended for creating detonator holes in explosive materials.
- Replaceable Bronze Carbon Scraper - A replaceable bronze tool for removing carbon buildup from the bolt tail and bolt carrier of a firearm. Bronze is used because it is softer than steel and won't cause damage to the bolt carrier group parts while scraping.
- #8-32 Cleaning Rod/Brush Adapters - A cleaning rod and brush adapter for firearm cleaning kits with an 8mm diameter and 32 threads per inch; includes both male and female receivers.
- Carabiner/Bottle Opener - This tool features a one way gate and allows for easy clipping to a belt loop or strap. It can also be used to pop the top on a favorite beverage.
- Large Bit Driver - A cast pinching tool with an angled nose for holding or manipulating materials, ideal for small objects or tight spaces.
- Includes: 3/8” Wrench and Front-Sight Adjustment Accessory
Handle Bit Storage - Conveniently store Leatherman tool bits in the handle of your multi-tool for easy access in the middle of a job, or for safe keeping when not in use.
Replaceable Pocket Clip - A removable clip which allows the user to wear their multi-tool attached to a pocket or belt loop without the use of a sheath. By removing the clip, the user is able to easily carry their tool in a sheath if preferred.
Outside-accessible Features - This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife.
One-hand Operable Features - Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
- Closed Length: 5 in | 12.7 cm
- Weight: 11.2 oz | 317.5 g
- Primary Blade Length: 3 in | 7.6 cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.