|RESTRICTED ITEM: You must be over 18 years of age to purchase any items with knives.|
The Leatherman MUT is the first multi-tool that functions as both a tactical and practical tool for military, LE, or civilian shooters. The MUT features multiple areas on the tool threaded for cleaning rods and brushes and all the screwdriver bits are sized for standard military and civilian sighting adjustment work. Also built into the design of the tool is the flexibility to replace the most commonly used parts on the spot, using a simple Torx #8, keeping down-time to a minimum. With all this, a MOLLE sheath and scope adjustment wrench included, the Leatherman MUT may very well be the most efficient and useful piece in your kit.
- Needlenose Pliers - A cast pinching tool with an angled nose for holding or manipulating materials, ideal for small objects or tight spaces.
- Regular Pliers - A cast pinching tool for holding or manipulating materials.
- Premium Replaceable Wire Cutters - Replaceable bypassing cutting blades meant for cutting regular and light-gauge wire. Keeps its edge three times as long as traditional stainless steel for less down-time in the field.
- Premium Replaceable Hard-Wire Cutters - Replaceable bypassing cutting blades meant for cutting hard wire. Keeps its edge three times as long as traditional stainless steel for less down-time in the field.
- Stranded-Wire Cutters - Concave cutters located under plier jaws for use on Stranded wire - smaller gauge wire bundled or wrapped together to form a larger conductor. The concave shape helps to keep the shape of the strands without crushing them.
- Electrical Crimper - Found in the jaw of the tool and used for general purpose crimping of electrical connectors.
- 420HC Combo Knife - A knife made from 420HC stainless steel with a half straight and half serrated edge. This style of blade gives the user a choice of precise cuts using the plain section, or cutting through fiber and rougher material using the serrated area.
- Saw - A toothed tool made from 420HC stainless steel that is designed to work on a pull motion, which requires less effort and has less propensity for breakage. The open-tooth design keeps the saw from filling up with material, allowing the user to complete a job without pausing to clean the tool.
- Replaceable Cutting Hook - A replaceable v-notch cutter ideal for cutting through straps, seatbelts, canvas, and other fabric-based materials.
- Hammer - This hammer can be used for pounding a tent stake, striking a nail, or other uses. It features a textured end to reduce contact slippage.
- Bolt Override Tool - This tool allows the user to manually eject a jammed round in an AR-15 platform rifle by removing the magazine, placing this stainless steel hook into the ejection port, and pulling back sharply. For use when the charging handle has been rendered dysfunctional.
- Replaceable Bronze Carbon Scrapper - A replaceable bronze tool for removing carbon buildup from the bolt tail and bolt carrier of a firearm. Bronze is used because it is softer than steel and won't cause damage to the bolt carrier group parts while scraping.
- #8-32 Cleaning Rod/Brush Adapter - A cleaning rod and brush adaptor for the male end of firearm cleaning kits with an 8mm diameter and 32 threads-per-inch.
- Replaceable Firearm Disassembly Punch - A thin, replaceable punch that threads onto a multi-tool, allowing the user to punch out the pins on and disassemble a firearm.
- Carabiner/Bottle Opener - This tool features a one way gate and allows for easy clipping to a belt loop or strap. It can also be used to pop the top on a favorite beverage.
- Large Bit Driver - This driver slot holds any of the full-size Leatherman tool bits in place and allows the user to exchange bits for different jobs. Not intended for the eyeglass screwdriver tip.
- Includes: 3/8” Wrench and Front-Sight Adjustment Accessory
- Handle Bit Storage - Conveniently store Leatherman tool bits in the handle of your multi-tool for easy access in the middle of a job, or for safe keeping when not in use.
- Replaceable Pocket Clip - A removable clip which allows the user to wear their multi-tool attached to a pocket or belt loop without the use of a sheath. By removing the clip, the user is able to easily carry their tool in a sheath if preferred.
- One-hand Operable Features - Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
- Closed Length: 5 in | 12.7 cm
- Weight: 11.2 oz | 317.5 g
- Primary Blade Length: 3 in | 7.6 cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.