The Garrett THD Tactical Hand Held Metal Detector is the most rugged, compact metal detector on the market. With a highly-sensitive 360° detection area and a silent vibrating alarm indicator, the THD is the perfect metal detector for all law enforcement operations. It is also particularly effective for use in schools, bars and clubs, and for corporate security.
Features and Specifications of Garrett THD Tactical Hand Held Metal Detector:
- Ultra sensitive response to metal objects.
- Accurate detection of all ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel weapons, contraband and other metallic objects.
- Powerful 4-inch length, 360º detection area.
- Does not require adjustments.
- Silent vibrating with Red LED alarm indicator.
- Bright LED flashlight for low light and night operations. Useful for scanning IDs and for searching pockets, handbags.
- Sealed water-resistant construction. Meets IEC 529 IP66 standards
- High impact case with molded rubber grip. Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II.
- Easy ON / OFF battery cover.
- 9V battery (included) operation.
- Ballistic weave holster (included): mounts easily on belt or in car.
- Included with Garrett THD Tactical Hand Held Metal Detector: Ballistic weave holster (fits duty belt)
- Operating Temperatures: -35º F (-37º C) to 158º F (70º C)
- Water and Dust: Meets IEC 529 IP66 standards
- Operating Frequency: 95 kHz
- Tuning: Automatic
- Indicators: Silent / Vibration, LED Alert Lights
- Green: Power ON
- Amber: Battery LOW
- Red: ALARM condition
- Power switch (On / Off)
- LED flashlight (Momentary)
- Battery: Single 9 volt battery provides up to 80 hours of normal operation
- Weight: 6.4 oz (200 g)
- Thickness: 1.6" (4.1 cm) tapered to 1.1" (2.8 cm)
- Length: 8.4" (22 cm)
- Scan Area: 3.5" (8.9 cm) long; 360° plus tip
|Brand||Garrett Metal Detectors|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.