The Fenix TK20R micro-USB rechargeable flashlight delivers a maximum beam distance of over 1000 feet (310m) by utilizing the CREE XPL HI V3 LED with a maximum output of 1000 lumens. Powered by a rechargeable 18650 battery, this flashlight can also use two cold-resistant CR123As as standby batteries. Features included a dual layer body, inner waterproofing treatment, a tactical tail switch along with a side switch, and battery power indicator. This compact flashlight is designed for tactical and industrial applications.
Features (*Due to the intelligent overheat protection, the runtime of Turbo is estimated)
- Uses Cree XP-L HI V3 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Low-voltage warning reminds when battery replacement/charging is needed
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery insertion
- Overheat protection to avoid high temperature of the surface
- Tactical switch for momentary on and constant activation
- Functional side switch for output selecion
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Flashlight Size:
- Length: 6.0” (151.5mm)
- Diameter: 1.0” (25mm)
- Head: 1.3” (34mm)
- Flashlight Weight: 5.0 oz. (141g) excluding battery
- Batteries: One 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery (included)
- Included: Fenix 3.6V/2900mAh 18650 rechargeable battery, USB charging cable, holster, lanyard, spare O-ring
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.