The resilient, battle-hardened CDI™ sunglass has a long track record of saving eyes and lives in hostile situations. The ESS CDI's U.S. MIL SPEC lenses can be easily exchanged for quick adaptation to your environment. Its high-speed low-drag frame and shatter-resistant lenses make the CDI™ comfortable and cool enough for downtime yet functional and rugged enough for the battlefield.
- Maximum Wrap for lateral protection & peripheral view
- Rapid Lens Exchange
- ToughZone™ Lens Coating: Both sides of CDI™ lenses are protected with a scratch-resistant treatment
- ESSOPTICS™ deliver distortion-free optical precision throughout the entire field of view
- 2.2mm high-impact 100% UVA/UVB polycarbonate lenses
- Non-Slip rubber temple arms
- Small to Medium Fit
BALLISTIC PROTECTION STANDARDS:
The CDI™ Sunglass exceeds U.S. MIL SPEC MIL-PRF-31013 (Clause 184.108.40.206), ANSI Z87.1-2010,
OSHA & CE EN166 except polarized eye pro which meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 (Impact) & OSHA
One CDI™ Sunglass Frame Black with Silver ESS Logo
Clear & Smoke Gray CDI ™ Lenses
Elastic Retention Strap
Microfiber Cleaning Pouch
Zippered Hard Case
|Brand||Eye Safety Systems|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.