Complete system includes EXPS3-4 HWS, G33 magnifier and (STS) switch to side mount with quick detach
Tactical professionals are required to adjust to a variety of shooting conditions in the field, including environmental factors and long-range to close-quarter battle target acquisition. EOTech's HHS1 is an impressive device to assist with assessing and handling target transitions quickly, particularly in low light circumstances. In CQB conditions, the HHS1 can changeover seamlessly from sighting a 500 m target to a 25 m target with incredible speed and clarity. The ballistic circle dot reticle is calibrated for .223 gauge ammunition and is recommended for use in conjunction with a magnifier. MOA adjusts .5 inches across a +/-40 range. The parrallax-free holography and optics are kept free of moisture with the O-ring seal and tethered cap. The sight is fog and waterproof, submersible up to 33 feet. At a brightness level of 12, battery life extends up to 600 hours. The Switch-to-Side (STS) mount offers a fast detach feature to remove the magnifier and base and allows for instant transitions. The HHS1 is mountable on Weaver or MIL-STD-1913 style rails, requiring only 2.75 inches of rail space.
- Compatibility: Gen I-III+ Night Vision Systems
- Magnification: 1x
- Parallax-free transmission holography
- Ballistic circle-dot reticle, calibrated for .223 caliber (recommends use w/ magnifier)
- .5" MOA adjustment, range of +/-40 MOA
- Run Time: Up to 600 hrs
- Fogproof and waterproof optics, submersible to 33'
- O-ring and tethered cap, for better sealing
- Switch-to Side (STS) mount on 1" Weaver or MIL-STD-1913 rail (requires 2.75" of rail)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.1" x 2.2" x 2.8"
- Weight: 23.1 oz | 689 g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.