Created by Damascus Gear, leaders in full body protective gear for law enforcement, military, etc. These Kevlar palm gloves are specifically designed for all-day duty and patrol use. The Patrol Guard is one of the more popular cut resistant gloves made and provide moderate cut resistance from glass, razor blades and other hazards encountered during routine searches in the line of duty. They feature a 100% Kevlar inner lining on the inside of the fingers and palm for protection from sharp objects. The outer palm layer is of durable synthetic leather with non-skid material in the cradle of the hand for maximum grip and weapon control. The back of the hand is constructed of 1.5mm neoprene and nylon spandex to provide a snug fit without hindering dexterity. Terry cloth on the outer thumb can be used to wipe away perspiration.
Features and Specifications of Damascus DPG-125 Patrol Guard with Kevlar Palms Gloves
- NEW Ergo wrist cuff design with low profile wrist strap closure
- 100% 9oz. Kevlar fabric bonded to Clarino synthetic leather on palms for cut resistance
- Non-slip material in hand cradle offers sure grip and weapon control
- Back of hands feature 1.5mm neoprene and nylon Spandex for snug fit
- Terry cloth outer thumb can be used for perspiration wipe
|Sizes||Extra Small||Small||Medium||Large||Extra Large||2X Large||3X Large|
HOW TO MEASURE:
|Brand||Damascus Protective Gear|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.