Created by Damascus Gear, leaders in full body protective gear for law enforcement, military, and beyond. The Damascus DSO150 SpecOps with Hard Knuckles are a new and much improved elite tactical glove style which allows the tactical operator the highest amount of dexterity and tactility to manipulate weapons and tools. It greatly improves long-term wear issues that flight gloves tend to experience with extended field use. DuPont Kevlar fabric provides flame and flash protection as well as cut resistant on the backs of hands. An elasticized wrist keeps the DSO150 taut, while the elasticized gauntlet keeps out foreign objects and prevents snagging. A second layer of etched leather in the palm provides additional protection and is ergonomically cut to prevent bunching while clenching objects. Foam padding in the heel of the palm cushions the shock of firearm recoil. The enhancement of impact resistant hard shell Carbon-Tek knuckles make this one of the finest protective operator gloves available.
Features of Damascus DSO150 SpecOps Hard Knuckle Tactical Gloves
- Backs of hands feature Carbon-Tek Hard Knuckles for impact protection
- Ergonomic cut and fit
- Kevlar shell provides cut resistance and flash protection to 800˚F (427˚C)
- Water resilient two-layer reinforced etched leather palms
- Extended cuff and elasticized wrist keeps these gloves snug and the elements out
- Index fingers may be trimmed for greater trigger control
|Sizes||Extra Small||Small||Medium||Large||Extra Large||2X Large||3X Large|
HOW TO MEASURE:
|Brand||Damascus Protective Gear|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.