- Periodic cleaning with CamelBak® Cleaning Tabs™ keeps reservoir and tube free from taste and odor.
- CamelBak® Cleaning Tabs™ work in just 5 minutes for a thorough cleaning.
- Keep out of reach of children. Use only as directed. For use only with reservoir and tube.
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
HOW TO USE CLEANING TABLETS
- Scrub reservoir interior with brush, soap and water.
- Rinse, then refill reservoir with 32 oz (1 L) of water.
- Add 1 Cleaning Tab and shake until dissolved.
- Let stand 5 minutes. Empty, rinse and go!
Contains: Sodium Chlorite, Sodium hydrogen sulphate, Sodium dichloroisocyanurate dihydrate.
Active ingredient: chlorine dioxide release agent, provided by BASF
CAUTION: Irritating to eyes and respiratory system. Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
Keep out of reach of children. Use only as directed. For use only with reservoir and tube.
- If swallowed: Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical advice immediately and show container or label. Call Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
- If in eyes: In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- If on the skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
Note: probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.