Perfect for attaching to an improved outer tactical vest, a modular tactical vest or plate-carrier armor, the CamelBak ArmorBak combines reliable CamelBak hydration technology with Direct Armor Attachment System Quick Release buckles for quick attachment and removal. Suited for rough environments, the three liter Mil-Spec Antidote Short reservoir is covered by thick, ultra-durable 500 denier Cordura ripstop, which prevents tears and heavy abrasion. There is a Quick Attach Pressure Strap that ensures a secure fit and adds stability when in motion. It also makes rinsing goggles and gear easier by stabilizing the drink tube. For high-quality hydration and lightweight durability, this pack is the ideal modular armor attachment.
Features of CamelBak ArmorBak
- Height: 16"
- Width: 10"
- Depth: 3"
- Total volume: 183 cu in
- Dry weight: 16 oz.
- Coyote approved for use with the Army OCP ACU
- 100 oz. Mil-Spec Antidote Short reservoir
- 500 denier Cordura ripstop construction
- Quick Attach Pressure Strap for maximum stability
- Direct Armor Attachment System Quick Release side-release buckles for quick attachment and removal
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.