The Poly Triad CR is part of the Duty Series of ASP illumination tools. They have an aluminum frame and foam grip. A clip groove is machined into the lens and switch end of each light. A replaceable Snap-Loc Clip snaps into either groove. Lights are available with a Black, Coyote or Neon Yellow body. Poly Triads are ideal in cold weather. Their polymer surface is more comfortable in the hand under adverse climate conditions.
The internal frame and parabolic reflector of each Poly Triad is aluminum. This alloy core improves conductivity and mangages heat.
Poly Triad lights are compatible with the entire Triad line of performance products. Auxiliary TLC belt cases, Lithium power cells, Link battery holders and zippered storage carriers are available separately from ASP. The lights are strong, lightweight and brilliant. Polymer illumination tools, built to the quality standard of ASP.
Features and Specifications of ASP Poly Triad CR 300 Lumens Tactical Flashlight:
- Polymer construction, injection molded over an aluminum frame
- Foamed vinyl grip
- Length: 6.125"
- Diameter: 1.40"
- Weight: 5 ounces (with batteries)
- System: 6 volt
- Cell: 2 CR123 A Lithium Batteries
- Output: 300 lumens (ANSI Standard)
- Run Time: 2 hours
- O-ring sealed for maximum water resistance
- Cree XPG2 LED
- Parabolic reflector assembly projects a long-distance, penetrating beam
- 3 position tail cap switch with O-ring sealed activation
- Locked (center)
- Constant on/off switch activation (right)
- Intermittent switch activation (left)
- Front and rear clip groove
- Detachable Snap-Loc clip
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.