Built on an innovative, the lightweight 5.11 XPRT 2.0 Tactical WP delivers a flexible athletic fit with the protection and support of a tactical boot. Suited for urban terrain, the XPRT 2.0 outsole can handle uneven surfaces with ease, while maintaining superior traction and velocity. The cushioned polyurethane midsole provides optimum arch support and the BI-FIT dual-hardness insole ensures all-day comfort. There is a breathable eVent membrane that offers water and blood-borne pathogen resistance, while also wicking away sweat and excess moisture for a cool, dry interior. The padded neoprene collar stabilizes the ankle to prevent injury and ghillie closed-loop speed laces ensure a secure fit and easy donning and doffing.
Features and Specifications of 5.11 XPRT 2.0 Tactical Boots:
- Durable ripstop nylon frame
- Upper: Waterproof Nubuck leather, suede and HELCOR leather
- Outsole: XPRT 2.0 for superior traction control
- Midsole: Cushioned polyurethane
- Insole: Full-length Bi-Fit dual-hardness
- 5.11 Kick Toe
- Ventilated eVent membrane with water and blood-borne pathogen resistance
- Padded neoprene ankle collar
- Ghillie closed-loop speed laces
- Compatible with 5.11 Blood Type Patch Kit
Men's Footwear Sizing
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.