Perfect for recreational use or as a backup duty light, the high performance XBT A4 Flashlight provides as much or more illumination than many flashlights twice its size. Built from Aerospace Grade aluminum for superior durability, the A4 is powered by four (4) AA batteries (included) and casts an estimated 400 lumens of light from power-smart Cree XP-E LEDs. Additional features include a regulated circuit for maximum output, gold plated contacts for reliable activation, an anti-roll design to prevent loss, and water resistant construction for all-weather dependability. Ships with a stamped metal pocket clip for convenient carry.
Features and Specifications of 5.11 XBT A4 Flashlight - 355 Lumens:
- Lightweight, durable mid-sized flashlight
- Casts 355 lumens
- Momentary/steady-on modes
- Water resistant construction
- Stamped metal pocket clip
- (4) AA Duracell€‹ôö batteries included
- Output: 355 lumens
- Runtime: 2.5 hours
- Aerospace grade aluminum
- 8.38�ö??ù® long, 1.97" diameter head, 1.58�ö??ù® diameter body
- Authentic Cree XP-GB LEDs
- Regulated circuit for maximum output
- Gold plated contacts for reliability
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.