At just three ounces, the TPT L2 251 is one of the lightest tactical back-up flashlights available. Sturdy and bright enough to serve as a primary light source for patrol environments, the L2 251 is a multi-role tool that�ö??s also at home in your go-bag or glove box. Built from ruggedized PC/ABS polymer, the L2 251 is driven by two lithium CR123A batteries (included) and features an anti-roll head design that keeps it in place on cruiser trunks and other surfaces. The intelligent switch enables you to silently cycle between high, low, and strobe modes so you can flood the scene with up to 251 lumens of light for 3.5 hours on high mode.
Features and Specifications of 5.11 TPT L2 251 Flashlight - 251 Lumens:
- Ultra-lightweight construction
- Impact and water resistant
- Casts 251 Lumens of light
- Tested to ANSI FL1 Standard
- 3.5 Hrs. of Run-Time on High Mode
- Intelligent Switch w. High/Low/Strobe
- Uses two CR123A batteries
- 5.2�ö??ù® x 1.4�ö??ù® D head x 1.0�ö??ù® D body
- 1.8oz. without battery
- PC/ABS Polymer Composite
- Black TPR Soft Touch Over-Molded Body
- Regulated Circuit for Maximum Output
- Cree XP-G LED
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.