The 5.11 TMT L2 Flashlight is designed to deliver powerful, consistent lighting at a moment's notice. This flashlight is powered with a Cree XPG-B LED and features high, low and strobe modes with an intelligent switch to cycle easily to your desired output level. A stamped metal pocket clip allows this flashlight to attach to a pocket or belt, perfect for law enforcement officers and tactical professionals. To ensure long-lasting durability, this flashlight is impact resistant up to 2 meters, water resistant and made with an anti-roll ring for stability. A regulated circuit maximizes light output, while a momentary-on switch allows for fast activation. Made of aerospace-grade aluminum, this flashlight is built to hold up in the field.
Features and Specifications of 5.11 TMT L2 Flashlight - 320 Lumens:
- High performance tactical light
- Impact and water resistant
- Two CR123 Duracell batteries included
- Intelligent switch with high/low/strobe modes
- Momentary-on switch
- Stamped metal pocket clip
- Black TPR soft touch anti-roll ring
- Output: 320 lumens on high and strobe, 15 lumens on low
- Runtime: 2.5 hours on high, 7 hours on strobe, 55 hours on low
- Aerospace grade aluminum
- Regulated circuit for maximum output
- Cree XP-GB LED
- Gold plated contacts
- Break-away lanyard included
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.