Combining precision engineering, functional design, and resilient construction, the Apex Pant is a next- gen cargo pant that exceeds expectations in any role. Ideal for tactical, casual, or covert wear, the Apex Pant is built from 6.4 oz. Flex-Tac mechanical stretch canvas that offers extreme durability while remaining flexible and mobile. Front hip pockets feature reinforced fabric at the knife clip, and thigh- mounted cargo pockets are deep, smooth, and include zip closure to keep your gear stable when you're on the move. Internal pockets sewn into each cargo pouch and twin back yoke pockets are all sized for AR magazines, providing plenty of space for spare ammo. A covert pocket at the inside waistband is sized for a set of flex cuffs, and a handcuff key pocket is hidden at the rear waistband. A flexible comfort waistband, seven sturdy belt loops, gusseted construction, and articulated knees ensure complete freedom of movement, and a Teflon treated exterior repels stains, spills, and soil to keep you looking your best.
Features and Specifications of 5.11 Tactical Covert Apex Pant:
- 6.4 oz. Flex-Tac mechanical stretch canvas
- Deep cargo pockets with clean interior finish
- Reinforced knife clip area
- Seven reinforced belt loops
- Bartacking at key stress locations
- Genuine YKK zipper hardware
- Next generation cargo pant
- Internal cargo pouch magazine pockets
- Twin back yoke magazine pockets
- Flex cuff pocket inside waist
- Handcuff key pocket inside rear waist
- Teflon treated to repel stains, soil, and moisture
- Gusseted construction
- Comfort waistband
- Articulated knees
511 apexBy: Tony whiskey on 7 December 2018Great pants, wear stryke tdu's for work. But these are comfortable and more low profile. Heaps of pockets.
No problem really !By: Craig on 6 August 2018Great pants ! Super comfortable. I wear stryke shorts for work (machine shop) They have one button & a clip to do them up. Apex have two buttons which I reckon is a shame. Can't speak for there durability yet like I can for the Stryke's, only bought them as back up for the couple of colder months of the year, but I think there great !