Flexible and functional, the Apex Pant sets the standard for speed and versatility with 5.11®’s Flex-Tac® mechanical stretch canvas. Featuring a comfort waistband, an internal flex cuff pocket, hidden handcuff key pocket, zippered thigh pockets with internal magazine storage, and deep, reinforced main pockets, the Apex Pant is made for action. Gusseted construction, articulated knees, and a Teflon™ finish for stain- and soil-resistance, they’re always ready.
- 67% polyester/ 33% cotton Flex-Tac® canvas with mechanical stretch, 6.4-oz., Teflon™ finish
- Regular Fit
- Comfort waist
- Gusseted construction
- Articulated knees
- 10 pockets in total
- Handcuff key pocket inside rear waist and inside of hem
- Flex cuff pocket inside waist
- Zippered low profile cargo pockets with internal storage
- Back yoke utility/magazine pockets
- Reinforced knife clip area on hand pockets
- Seven reinforced belt loops
- 5.11 [+] woven logo label at bottom of cargo pocket
- Scope [+] embroidery on center back belt loop
- YKK® zippers
Great Pants!26 May 2021Awesome pants. Light, heaps of pockets and repels water.
511 apexBy: Tony whiskey on 7 December 2018Great pants, wear stryke tdu's for work. But these are comfortable and more low profile. Heaps of pockets.
No problem really !By: Craig on 6 August 2018Great pants ! Super comfortable. I wear stryke shorts for work (machine shop) They have one button & a clip to do them up. Apex have two buttons which I reckon is a shame. Can't speak for there durability yet like I can for the Stryke's, only bought them as back up for the couple of colder months of the year, but I think there great !