Built for hot, arid climates, the 5.11 8" Taclite provides breathability and comfort to keep you going all day. An antibacterial, moisture-wicking lining in each shoe maintains a dry environment around the foot, while medial side vents work to disperse heat to the outside of the boot for maximum ventilation. The oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole is designed to be quiet for stealth operations, while the fast control rope tread creates peak stability and traction on many terrains. 5.11's signature Zonal Lacing System allows for a customizable fit and the Lace Station holds the stay-tied sausage laces neatly and securely in place all day.
Features and Specifications of 5.11 Taclite 8inch Coyote Boot:
- Coyote Tan suede
- 1200D Cordura
- Medial side vents to disperse heat
- Ankle collar and tongue made with perforated EVA foam padding
- 5.11 Lace Station secures laces neatly in place
- 5.11 Zonal Lacing System for a customizable fit
- Breathable air mesh throughout
- Antibacterial lining wicks away moisture
- Covert side pocket
- Sausage laces that stay tied
- Quiet outsole provides oil and slip resistance and comes with fast rope control tread
- Compression molded EVA midsole features TPU external ankle stabilizer
- Strobel lasted construction
- 5.11 Crosshair logo on the outsole complements foot strike marker
Men's Footwear Sizing
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.