When you put on the 5.11 Taclite2 Gloves, you'll have a fit so precise, you might think they were designed specifically for your hands. Featuring patented Tactical Touch construction in the fingertips, these gloves will provide maximum dexterity and stand the test of time. The construction uses one piece leather for the palms, underside of the fingers and stretches over the fingertips, creating fewer seams in the glove to improve dexterity and reduce irritation. The Breathoprene and Velcro wrist closures secure the gloves and remain breathable to keep your hands comfortable. A sweat wipe on the back of the wristband and a breathable spandex/nylon back panel create a lightweight, comfortable glove designed for driving, patrol and every day work.
Features and Specifications of 5.11 Taclite 2 Glove:
- Back panel made with breathable, four-way stretch spandex/nylon
- Sweat wipe on back of the wristband
- Breathoprene and Velcro wrist closure
- Fingertips made with Tactical Touch technology for maximum comfort and dexterity (Patent #7,287,285)
- Seamless hair sheep palm for comfort and dexterity
- Quick-drying and lightweight
|Sizes||Small||Medium||Large||Extra Large||2X Large|
|Men's||78mm | 3.10"||90mm | 3.54"||103mm | 4.06"||114mm | 4.49"||127mm | 5.00"|
|Women's||71mm | 2.80"||83mm | 3.27"||96mm | 3.78"|
|Measure across the palm of your hand from where your thumb and index meet|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.