The 5.11 Sentinel Watch is designed with modern tactical operators in mind. This ultra-durable, lightweight watch features a 316L stainless steel case that houses an innovative Swiss three-hand movement system for precise timekeeping. The stainless steel screw-in back case is resilient and engravable, and the mineral glass crystal face is scratch and chip resistant. Not only is it precise and resilient, this watch is ideal for low-light conditions as well. It features phosphorescent hour and minute hands, a phosphorescent bezel and illuminated second hand markers. The construction is water-resistant to 100 meters and incorporates an anti-reflective glass coating to reduce glare in high-light environments. With a 24-millimeter silicon strap and heavy-duty securing buckle, this watch won't come loose or fall off no matter how intense your mission becomes.
Features and Specification of 5.11 Sentinel Watch:
- 316L stainless steel case
- Swiss three hand movement
- Unidirectional ratcheting dive bezel
- Engravable stainless steel screw-in case back
- Scratch- and chip-resistant mineral glass crystal
- Anti-reflective glass coating
- Phosphorescent hour and minute hands
- Markers on second hand and bezel
- 12/24 hour markers on dial
- High visibility date window
- Screw down crown
- Water resistant to 100 m
- 24 mm silicon strap with heavy duty buckle
- 45-month #371 button type battery
- Instructions for using dial as a compass on the underside of the strap
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.