Developed with direct input from seasoned Search and Rescue professionals around the world, the S+R A2 Flashlight casts 237 lumens of light, is powered by two AA batteries (included), and is specifically engineered for durability and reliable performance in the most demanding environments. The S+R A2 incorporates a thermoplastic rubber overmold and heavy duty sleeve bezel at the handle to provide enhanced impact resistance and a secure grip in all temperatures and climates. Reflective friend-finder handle inserts make the A2 easy to spot in low light conditions, an anodized aluminum body offers outstanding resilience while remaining lightweight, and a rotary tailcap offers momentary and steady-on options while preventing accidental-on.
Features and Specifications of 5.11 S+R A2 Flashlight - 237 Lumens:
- Engineered for search and rescue
- Reflective friend-finder inserts
- All-weather thermoplastic grip
- Momentary / steady-on toggle
- Lock-out switch prevents accidental on
- Durable, lightweight anodized aluminum case
- 7�ö??ù® long, 1.5�ö??ù® diameter
- Heavy duty sleeve bezel
- Powered by two (2) AA batteries (included)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.