Developed with direct input from seasoned Search and Rescue professionals around the world, the S+R A2 Flashlight casts 237 lumens of light, is powered by two AA batteries (included), and is specifically engineered for durability and reliable performance in the most demanding environments. The S+R A2 incorporates a thermoplastic rubber overmold and heavy duty sleeve bezel at the handle to provide enhanced impact resistance and a secure grip in all temperatures and climates. Reflective friend-finder handle inserts make the A2 easy to spot in low light conditions, an anodized aluminum body offers outstanding resilience while remaining lightweight, and a rotary tailcap offers momentary and steady-on options while preventing accidental-on.
Features and Specifications of 5.11 S+R A2 Flashlight - 237 Lumens:
- Engineered for search and rescue
- Reflective friend-finder inserts
- All-weather thermoplastic grip
- Momentary / steady-on toggle
- Lock-out switch prevents accidental on
- Durable, lightweight anodized aluminum case
- 7�ö??ù® long, 1.5�ö??ù® diameter
- Heavy duty sleeve bezel
- Powered by two (2) AA batteries (included)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.