As its name suggests, the 5.11 RUSH 72 is designed to store 72 hours worth of equipment, accessories and gear. Whether you need a reliable bug-out bag or a pack for an extended excursion, this bag fits the bill. The water-resistant exterior protects contents, keeping them dry and safe, while the tightly woven nylon material holds up under tough conditions. Keep your loadout organized in the generously sized interior or have essential equipment close-at-hand with the MOLLE web platform covering the outside of the pack. With premium materials and an innovative design, the RUSH 72 will become your go-to bag in any operational or recreational setting.
Features and Specifications of 5.11 Rush 72 Backpack - MultiCam:
- Main Compartment: 23" x 13.5" x 8.5"
- Capacity: 2,894 cu in, 47.5 liters
- Material: Water-resistant 1000 denier nylon
- Adjustable dual-density closed-cell foam shoulder straps
- Fleece-lined eyewear pocket
- Dual-zippered front and main compartments with molded grip pulls
- Multiple integrated organization pockets
- Admin organization pocket to store maps, pens, and documents
- Internal hydration compartment with hangers and toggles
- Cinching waist strap and dual compression straps
- Contour yoke system with grab-and-go handle
- Self-healing YKK zipper hardware
- Integrated drainage grommet
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.