As its name suggests, the 5.11 RUSH 72 is designed to store 72 hours worth of equipment, accessories and gear. Whether you need a reliable bug-out bag or a pack for an extended excursion, this bag fits the bill. The water-resistant exterior protects contents, keeping them dry and safe, while the tightly woven nylon material holds up under tough conditions. Keep your loadout organized in the generously sized interior or have essential equipment close-at-hand with the MOLLE web platform covering the outside of the pack. With premium materials and an innovative design, the RUSH 72 will become your go-to bag in any operational or recreational setting.
Features and Specifications of 5.11 RUSH 72 Backpack:
- Main Compartment: 23" x 13.5" x 8.5"
- Capacity: 2,894 cu in, 47.5 liters
- Material: Water-resistant 1000 denier nylon
- Adjustable dual-density closed-cell foam shoulder straps
- Fleece-lined eyewear pocket
- Dual-zippered front and main compartments with molded grip pulls
- Multiple integrated organization pockets
- Admin organization pocket to store maps, pens, and documents
- Internal hydration compartment with hangers and toggles
- Cinching waist strap and dual compression straps
- Contour yoke system with grab-and-go handle
- Self-healing YKK zipper hardware
- Integrated drainage grommet
5.11 Rush 72 BackpackBy: Dose Beckers on 17 December 20195.11 gear is great!, very tough with plenty of options for all your stuff!, well worth it!
An Excellent, Functional, Practical & Quality BagBy: Marcus on 13 November 2018This bag is exactly what I was looking for to replace an old traveling bag. A little bit of context, I am using this purely for traveling interstate to major cities or towns, or traveling internationally to major cities. So I don't do a lot of the hard use activities which other users may use this bag for. For my purposes, its an urban traveling bag. The bag is excellent overall and excels in many areas of what is required in making a functional backpack. The structure of the bag is rugged/strong so it'll serve you for a long time. The Yoke system overall provides a comfortable carry experience with excellent comfort for the back and neck . Organisational ability of the backpack is fantastic. This is achieved by using generous main compartments and using a plethora of smaller compartmental systems. This is an excellent and adaptable backpack, be it for camping, outdoor or as a replacement traveling backpack. I highly recommend this to anyone considering buying/replacing a large backpack.
Rush 72By: Joel on 7 August 2018Only had this bag for a week but loving it. Heaps of storage. Very well sorted pack with lots of storage options. Very comfortable on your back, very tough feel, i think this pack will be very useful for many years to come.