5.11's RUSH 24 Backpack is designed to hold enough gear for a full-day mission. Made from a rugged, water-resistant nylon, this pack keeps your gear secure and dry. The shoulder, sternum and waist straps adjust to provide a custom fit. The yoke system in the shoulder straps distributes weight evenly and thick padding increases comfort. Four pads on the back ventilate and support, while tacky rubber prevents the pack from jostling around when you're on the move. This backpack has numerous options for organizing your gear, including MOLLE-compatible webbing on the sides and front, an admin organization pocket for maps and other documents, a hydration pocket, and a fleece-lined sunglasses pocket. The spacious main storage compartments provide ample storage for big items, while smaller zippered pockets, key chain fobs and pockets with retention straps organize smaller gear. The RUSH 24 Backpack works great for everything from everyday carry to deployment.
Features and Specifications of 5.11 Rush 24 Backpack - MultiCam:
- 20" H x 12" W x 7" D
- Durable 1050 denier nylon resists water
- Compression straps and adjustable sternum straps
- Strap ends have elastic keepers
- MOLLE-compatible webbing on the front and sides
- Main storage sections are flexible and have dividers
- Eyewear pocket has fleece lining to prevent scratches on the lenses
- Internal hydration compartment with ports for the hydration valve on the right and left side
- Velcro patches for attaching name tape or flag holder
- Sturdy YKK zippers
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.