The perfect companion for light traveling, the 5.11 RUSH 12 is compact, yet fully loaded with tactical functionality. It features web platform on the front, sides and shoulder straps for accessory attachment, allowing for complete customization of equipment. Organization is easy with this pack. It boasts an impressive 16 total compartments, pockets and slots, including a compartment designed to fit most laptops. You can take full advantage of the space as a contoured yoke shoulder strap system and adjustable sternum strap help lighten the load and keep the pack sitting comfortable. Also, it fits hydration systems up to 60 ounces, so it can be used for short day hikes. Whether you need a reliable go-bag, an EDC backpack or a convenient carry on, the 5.11 RUSH 12 is equipped to succeed.
Features and Specifications of 5.11 Rush 12 Backpack:
- Main compartment: 18" x 11" x 6"
- Capacity: 1296 cu in / 21.2 liters
- Water-resistant 1050 denier nylon
- 16 total compartments, pockets and slots
- Large zippered administrative compartment with nine pockets and slots
- Compatible with hydration systems up to 60 oz.
- Web platform on front, sides and shoulder straps
- Zippered fleece-lined eyewear pocket
- Two external compression straps
- Contoured yoke shoulder strap system with elastic keepers for strap ends
- Adjustable height sternum strap
- Self-repairing YKK zippers with large glove-friendly pulls
- Velcro name-tape and patch holders
BombproofBy: Michael on 3 April 2019Solid, solid backpack. High quality materials and construction throughout. Great storage space and smart use of pockets. Little bit smaller in the flesh than I’d imagined, but a stellar EDC / carry-on nonetheless. 8.93/10, would buy again. Outdoor Tactical also very helpful with the order and general service. Recommended
Rush tactical bagBy: Brenton taylor on 19 September 2018Product was great way better than expected and prompt delivery and easy to navigate and purchase thanks out door tactical for your great service
Great backpackBy: Ben on 15 August 2018This bag is used as a daily pack. It is 5L smaller than my previous backpack but fits more in because of its great design. My favourite thing would be the number of pockets/compartments to put everything into which helps to keep everything organised. My second favourite thing would be the molle webbing which allows me to add accessories to the pack for additional storage.