Designed for repeated mechanical and hydraulic breaching, the 5.11€‹ôö Training Door offers extremely sturdy construction and fully customizable settings, including inward/outward swinging options, multiple lock placements, various reinforcement points, and adjustable resistance levels, allowing you to prepare for portal defeat situations on thresholds of any type or composition. 5.11's patented floating case design allows repeated breaching without damage to integral door mechanisms, and refill are available, ensuring your training door will offer valuable practice for years.
Features and Specifications of 5.11 MINIRAM:
- Allows customizable breach team training
- Train for inward, outward, and security plate doors
- Consumable refills and replacement components available
- Part of the 5.11€‹ôö Breaching System
- 6 possible locking points
- Six possible resistance levels
- Replaceable jamb edges
- Replaceable ram impact surface
- Includes A-frame and assembly hardware
- Includes (1 unit) Replacement Door Edges
- Includes (1 unit) Replacement Case Edges
- Includes (25 pieces) Replacement Door Pins
- Includes (25 pieces) Replacement Door Shims
- Arrives in 4' x 8' x 2' crate; forklift recommended
- Made in the USA
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.