|THIS ITEM IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR SALE TO GOVERNMENT AGENCIES. CONFIRMATION IS REQUIRED PRIOR TO PURCHASE. PLEASE CONTACT GOV@OUTDOORTACTICAL.COM.AU FOR AVAILABILITY.|
The MultiPry tool is crafted with a unique head-design to open inward and outward swinging doors in all types of environments when used with the MultiSledge. Its Design ensures optimal bite, extreme case displacement and zero slippage for maximum mechanical advantage.
Features and Specifications of 5.11 MULTIPRY
- Multi-function pry bar effective against most portals
- TractionTeeth minimize slippage and maximize displacement
- Handle shaft ends in a forked pry bar
- Part of the 5.11€‹ôö Breaching System
- 28" Length
- 5.4 lbs
- Made of high-strength, lightweight hydraulic pipe steel
- Full Hardened Steel Heads 55-HRC Hardness Rockwell C-Scale
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.