5.11 Heavy Breaching Kit Bag is constructed of durable 1050D nylon with quick release lash downs, 400lb load rated quick release buckles, comfort yoke strap, reinforced internal steel frame, and padded waist support to easily and effectively carry the Heavy Kit Breaching System.
Features and Specifications of 5.11 Heavy Kit Bag:
- Secured Storage with quick release lash down locations for the MultiBreacher, MultiPry, MiniRam and EdgeBender Tools
- Comfort Yoke shoulder strap system for ease of carry with integrated load lifters for personal load adjustment
- Reinforced Internal steel frame support system with hook and loop retention straps
- Padded waist band for additional load management and 400lb quick release buckle
- Adjustable, dual density closed-cell foam shoulder straps with Duraflex(TM) quick release 400lb load rated hardware
- Padded waist belt with 400lb quick release load rated buckle and sternum strap with 200 lb. load rated buckle. Red quick release buttons instantly highlight the opening device in case of an emergency.
- Features a large main compartment for convenient storage of the 5.11 Breaching Tools with reinforced hull and internal steel
- Frame system.
- Quick release material shroud is instantly removable with "hot pulls" for quick access to all stored tools while providing protection against the elements while stowed. Vehicle mounting quick release clips included.