5.11 has partnered with Ironclad Performance Wear to design flexible, hard-knuckle gloves that provides superior grip, fit and dexterity for tactical operations. By incorporating articulated knuckle plates for impact-protection with the durable Kevlar material, the Hard Time gloves deliver a comfortable fit with optimal tactility. The dual-plate design allows for flexibility and the goatskin leather along the fingers and palm ensure that dexterity is not sacrificed for the sake of protection. Velcro closures at the wrists secure hands for a slip-free grip, so operating a firearm is as safe as possible. A subtle TPR laminate finish coats the palms for durability that you can count on.
Features and Specifications of 5.11 Hard Time Gloves:
- Lightweight tactical gloves
- Goatskin leather palm provides superior grip
- Goatskin leather finger facings and finger joint reinforcements
- Reinforced goatskin leather wrist pull tab
- Articulated TPR-covered two-piece hard knuckle protection
- Tactical Touch precision fit fingertips provide optimal dexterity
- Neoprene and Velcro wrist closure
- Kevlar back panel
- Kevlar back panel is made in USA
|Sizes||Small||Medium||Large||Extra Large||2X Large|
|Men's||78mm | 3.10"||90mm | 3.54"||103mm | 4.06"||114mm | 4.49"||127mm | 5.00"|
|Women's||71mm | 2.80"||83mm | 3.27"||96mm | 3.78"|
|Measure across the palm of your hand from where your thumb and index meet|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.