The 5.11 A.T.A.C 8" Coyote SZ boot gives you tactically advanced footwear with the comfort and performance of athletic shoes. Constructed from suede and ballistic nylon, these lightweight boots deliver superb compression and rebound for agility and speed. Antibacterial, moisture-wicking lining keeps feet dry and comfortable all day. Foam technology in the insoles and midsoles provides support and comfort that lasts, while 5.11's Shock Mitigation System cushions and protects in high-impact activities. The quiet outsole delivers oil and slip resistance, letting you maneuver safely and stealthily even on wet surfaces. Once you lace up your boots for the perfect fit, use the sturdy YKK side zipper to quickly get the boots on and off. A hidden pocket lets you store a small knife or key for an emergency situation. When you have tough work to do, the A.T.A.C 8" Coyote SZ will prepare you for any condition and any terrain.
Features and Specifications of 5.11 A.T.A.C. 8inch Side-Zip Coyote Boot:
- Full-grain leather with suede and nylon upper
- 5.11's patented Shock Mitigation System
- Semi-rigid toe and heel reinforces the boot
- Lining wicks moisture and eliminates bacteria
- Foam insole with dual-density Polyou cushioning
- Injection-molded phylon midsole
- Open-cell foam cushioning
- Quiet outsole provides slip and oil resistance
- Hypertext lasting board
- Side zipper allows for quick on-off
- Non-metallic shank
- Hidden pocket holds small knife or key
Men's Footwear Sizing
Great pair as alwaysBy: Mark Duan on 28 June 2019This is my 3rd pair of ATAC SIde zip Coyote, 1st pair was 6”, 8” for the following 2 pairs. Durability: average 2-3 years wearing, out of 365 days, there is no more than 30 days without wearing them. Breathing: the Air Holes at the inner side really helps in summer by allowing humidity escape from the boots. Suggestion: please bring back 6”, i know there is a black 6” ATAC, but would be way greater to have Coyote 6 back . Missing that lot. Thanks.