PPSS Anti-Spit Hood (Box of 100)
The Anti-Spit Hood have been designed to effectively help protect homeland security and other frontline professionals (correctional officers and paramedics) from Hepatitis C and other infectious diseases, transmitted by a combatant or violent person spitting saliva or infected blood in their face.
Features & Benefits of PPSS Anti-Spit Hood
- Simple and fast to deploy
- Developed through intensive field testing
- Individually packed and labelled
- Allows you to observe your suspect’s face
- Excellent visibility
- Safe, secure and lightweight
- Available in box of 100pcs only
- Mesh – 100% Nylon
- Panel – 100% LDPE (low density polyethylene)
- Sizes: One Size Fits All
- How easy is it to put on? - Much easier than any other product on the market - no Velcro, no straps.
- Is it possible to get it off once someone is handcuffed? - No one has been able to remove one yet.
- How many PPSS Anti-Spit Masks are in a box? - 100 individually packed and labelled pieces.
- Can I buy individual anti-spit masks? - No.
- Is vision impaired when wearing the mask? - No.
- Is there any discomfort when wearing the mask? - No.
- Can eye contact be maintained once the mask has been fitted? - Yes.
- When a person has been spitting and especially if there is blood involved, how easy is it to remove the mask whilst containing any fluid now in the mask? - Follow the visual instructions provided on each packet and this process is simple clean and self-containing.
- If a person is hyperventilating will the mask be drawn to the mouth and cause additional panic? - No, if the mask is fitted correctly this will not happen. But, never leave a person unattended whilst wearing the mask.
- Are there other colours available? - No, not at the moment as this colour offers the clearest vision for both officers and the person wearing the mask.
- Who wears the mask, the officer or the prisoner? - We strongly suggest the combatant or aggressive member of the public will be requested/forced to wear it.
|Brand||PPSS Armour & Protective Clothing|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.