Engineered with the latest cutting-edge technology, exceptional craftsmanship and unbeatable reliability. Designed to be the ultimate search & rescue handheld flashlight that produces an astonishing 10,500 lumens with an extra-long throw up to 738 yards (675 meters)that's over 7 football fields! Ideal for professional first-responders, explorers or any other activities requiring a tremendous amount of illumination. Advanced thermal management with built-in cooling fan and Type III anodized aluminum body make dissipates heat efficiently without overheating. A sealed, rechargeable 8-cell circuit-protected 18650 lithium-ion battery pack (replaceable) is integrated into the light to provide many years of dependable service. The X10000 Destroyer is very easy to operate simply depress the side button switch to turn on/off; then rotate the circular rotary ring surrounding the power switch to scroll through the 5 illumination settings (off, low, medium, high, strobe and SOS).
Features and Specifications of PowerTac X10K 10,500-Lumens Rechargeable LED Flashlight
- Utilizes one CREE XHP70 and six CREE XM-L2 U2 high-power white LED that produces an amazing 10,500 lumens at its brightest and Strobe setting
- Super-long 675 meters beam throws with an impressive flood light and tight center beam to illuminate objects at both long and close distances
- Simple, user-friendly interface utilizes a circular rotary ring to change lighting mode functions
- Digital-circuit control microprocessor maximizes battery life and monitors consistent light output performance
- Built-in waterproof cooling fan for superior active heat dissipation (AHD) to maintain long uninterrupted use
- Machined from aircraft-grade aluminum; Type III anodized finish
- O-ring sealed to IPX-6 waterproof standard
- Stainless steel rings on both the head and tail-cap allow for ergonomic nylon shoulder strap application
- Advanced anti-slip knurling and matte style finish provide for a firm grip
- LED type: CREE XHP70 and CREE XM-L2 U2 white LED
- er switch for power on / off
- Rotary switch for adjusting brightness levels / functions
- Battery pack: 8 cell 18650 (3400 mAh) rechargeable Li-ion sealed battery pack with protective circuit board (disassembly of battery pack will void factory
- lifetime ranty)
- Length: 307 mm. Bezel diameter: 90.00 mm. Body diameter: 50.00 mm. Tailcap diameter: 50.00 mm
- Weight: 3.75 lbs.
- Maximum output power up to 90W
- Packaging: Portable high strength aluminum case
- Included Accessories: 1 high quality nylon shoulder strap
|Low||950 Lumens||15 Days||675 Meters||IPX-6||2m|
|Medium||4200 Lumens||2.7 Hours|
|High||10,500 Lumens||1.7 Hours|
|Strobe||10,500 Lumens||3.4 Hours|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.