The PowerTac Warrior Reloaded Gen II is the updated version of Warrior Reloaded. It kept all the advantages and improved performance to be a more powerful, more easily used rechargeable lighting tool. You can easily reload your favorite lighting device without dismantling the light to take the batteries out to charge. It works even when you are charging it, and is ready to go whenever you are ready.
This high-power LED flashlight is designed specifically to be the ultimate rechargeable tactical and outdoor flashlight. It is built with cutting-edge technology, unparalleled performance, exceptional craftsmanship, and unbeatable reliability. It comes with a user friendly interface for simple operations and multi-functions for different situations. It is perfectly engineered to be extremely portable and powerful with a highly focused tight beam. It delivers on design, performance, quality and reliability. It's tremendous illuminating power, extraordinary versatility, rugged build quality make it the preferred choice of many professionals and ideal for military, police, adventurists, hunters, search and rescue and other tough or hazardous tasks.
Features and Specifications of PowerTac Warrior Reloaded Gen2 LED Flashlight
- Utilizes a CREE XM-L2 latest LED that enables the Warrior Reloaded to produce an amazing 850 lumen at the brightest level and strobe setting.
- 4 different brightness modes for different lighting needs and different battery runtime.
- Produces a super long throw up to 450+ meters combined with an impressive flood light to illuminate objects at both long and close distances.
- Intelligently designed friendly user interface for tactical and self defense uses, integrated easy and simple side switch for quick change of functions.
- Unique digital circuit control technology to maximize battery life and consistent light output performance.
- Protects electronics against damage caused by improper battery installation through a reverse polarity protection circuit.
- Machined from aircraft grade aluminum.
- Maintains its appearance through extreme weather and rugged treatment with a tough, durable Type III anodized finish.
- Resists water damage by a precision O-ring sealed design to provide reliable use in extreme conditions.
- Tempered glass resists breakage or scratching on impact, double-sided coating maximizes light output.
- Preserves LED and electronic components with a superior heat sink designed for quick & better heat dispersion.
- Incorporates a built-in removable pocket clip.
- Includes a high quality holster designed to fit belts of various sizes.
- Defends against physical attack with a crenellated bezel on both the head and tail cap for self defense uses.
- Advanced ergonomic design with anti-slip knurling and matte style finish for firm grip.
- Stand on tail cap to serve as lamp.
- Weapon mountable with optional remote pressure switch.
- Multiple illumination function while charging.
- Built in protection from short circuit in charging station.
- LED type: CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
- Battery: Use 2* CR123A or 1* 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery (NOT compatible with RCR123A / 16340. Charger will only charge rechargeable Li-ion 18650 battery. When using CR123A, light function normally, charger will not charge the primary CR123A, nor will it create any hazardous situation due to integrated protection in charger.)
- Length: 154.5 mm
- Bezel diameter: 36.5 mm
- Body diameter: 25.4 mm
- Tailcap diameter: 33.0mm
- Weight: 168 g (without battery)
|General Mode (Maximum)||850 Lumens||300 Hours||340 Meters||IPX 8m||2m|
|Firefly||2 Lumens||300 Hours|
|Low||76 Lumens||24.5 Hours|
|Medium||450 Lumens||4.3 Hours|
|High||850 Lumens||3.7 Hours|
|Strobe||850 Lumens||7.4 Hours|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.