The Powertac Hero Gen3 is the latest version of the robust Hero line. Featuring the New USB-Type C Charging port. Upgraded Mode Change Button to allow faster cycling of illumination settings. Included is a new USB-Y Cable which will allow you to Charge your Flashlight as well as Use your Hero Gen2 as a battery bank for charging your mobile device. With a max runtime of 3.6 hours on the high setting the Powertac Hero Gen3 will be your hero the next time the lights go out or out in the wilderness.
Includes a Hard Carry Case, 18650 Li-ion Battery and High-Quality Holster designed to fit belts of various sizes.
Features and Specifications of PowerTac HERO Gen3 Rechargeable LED Flashlight
- Simple user interface.
- Unique digital circuit technology to maximize battery life and give a consistent light output.
- Reverse polarity protection. Protects from improper battery installation.
- Machined from aircraft grade aluminum. Has type lll anodized finish.
- Double coated glass lens to give maximum OTF (Out The Front) brightness and beam distance.
- Tempered glass to resist breaking and scratching upon impact.
- LED Type: Cree XM-L2 U3 White LED
- Battery: (1) 26650 Rechargeable Li-ion.
- Length: 134mm
- Bezel Diameter: 36.5mm
- Body Diameter: 33mm
- Tailcap Diameter: 33mm
- Weight: 141g (without battery)
|General Mode (Maximum)||960 Lumens||1296 Hours||340 Meters||IPX 6m||2m|
|Firefly||.6 Lumen||1296 Hours|
|Low||200 Lumens||12.6 Hours|
|Medium||500 Lumens||5 Hours|
|High||960 Lumens||3.6 Hours|
|Strobe||960 Lumens||7.2 Hours|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.