The Powertac Hero Gen3 is the latest version of the robust Hero line. Featuring the New USB-Type C Charging port. Upgraded Mode Change Button to allow faster cycling of illumination settings. Included is a new USB-Y Cable which will allow you to Charge your Flashlight as well as Use your Hero Gen2 as a battery bank for charging your mobile device. With a max runtime of 3.6 hours on the high setting the Powertac Hero Gen3 will be your hero the next time the lights go out or out in the wilderness.
Features and Specifications of PowerTac HERO Gen3 Rechargeable LED Flashlight
- Simple user interface.
- Unique digital circuit technology to maximize battery life and give consistent light output.
- Reverse polarity protection. Protects from improper battery installation.
- Machined from aircraft grade aluminum. Has type lll anodized nish.
- Double coated glass lens to give maximum OTF (Out The Front) brightness and beam distance.
- Tempered glass to resist breaking and scratching upon impact.
- LED Type: Cree XM-L2 U3 White LED
- Battery: (1) 26650 Rechargeable Li-ion.
- Length: 134mm
- Bezel Diameter: 36.5mm
- Body Diameter: 33mm
- Tailcap Diameter: 33mm
- Weight: 141g (without battery)
|General Mode (Maximum)||960 Lumens||1296 Hours||340 Meters||IPX 6m||2m|
|Firefly||.6 Lumen||1296 Hours|
|Low||200 Lumens||12.6 Hours|
|Medium||500 Lumens||5 Hours|
|High||960 Lumens||3.6 Hours|
|Strobe||960 Lumens||7.2 Hours|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.