The PowerTac E9 is a compact, yet extremely powerful LED flashlight that puts out massive power. Fitted with a CREE XM-L2 LED, the E9 is able to emit a blinding 1020 lumens, when in High mode. Measuring in at just over 5", the E9 is machined from aero-grade aluminum alloy with a military grade hard-anodized finish, making it lightweight and durable. To cycle between the various modes, simply turn the light on using the tail switch, then tap the side switch to change modes. Instant access to strobe is reached by long-pressing the side switch, when the light is off. The E9 will actually automatically memorize and enter the last most used, so there are no surprises. Powering the E9 are either two CR123A or RCR123A batteries, or a single 18650 battery. Being that the E9 is IPX-8 rated waterproof, you don't have to worry if you happen to drop it in a puddle or it begins to rain.
Features and Specifications of PowerTac E9 LED Flashlight
- Crenelated bezel on both the head and tailcap for self defense
- Double spring to ensure reliable protection for the battery during impact
- Tempered glass with double-sided coating, resists breakage or scratching
- Mode memory will automatically enter the last mode used
- Constructed from aero-grade aluminum alloy
- HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish
- LED Type: CREE XM-L2 (U2)
- Battery: 2x CR123A/RCR123A or 1x 18650 (Batteries NOT included)
- Length: 5.27" (134mm)
- Bezel Diameter: 1" (25.4mm)
- Body Diameter: 0.9" (23mm)
- Weight: 2.7 oz (77g) (excluding batteries)
- Included accessories:
- holster, battery tube, lanyard, and 2x spare O-rings
|General Mode (Maximum)||1020 Lumens||305 Hours||226 Meters||IPX 8m||2m|
|Firefly||1 Lumen||305 Hours|
|Low||280 Lumens||5.5 Hours|
|Medium||635 Lumens||2.4 Hours|
|High||1020 Lumens||2.2 Hours|
|Strobe||1020 Lumens||4.4 Hours|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.