The PowerTac E5R is a USB rechargeable-battery version of PowerTac's best-selling E5 high-power LED flashlight. It is engineered to be an EDC (Every Day Carry) tactical work light that utilizes the latest cutting-edge technology and finest quality components - manufactured with exceptional craftsmanship and unbeatable reliability.
The E5R features a built-in micro USB Type-C port to recharge an 18650 lithium-ion battery (included) without removing it. It's equipped with an extremely powerful 1000 lumen CREE LED with 5 lighting mode settings including strobe and has an amazingly long runtime of 2.7 hours on High and up to 32 days on its Firefly mode. Measuring just over 5", this compact unit is machined with Type III military-grade anodized aluminum alloy making it lightweight and durable.
The E5R is the preferred choice of many individuals seeking a rugged, internally-rechargeable, high-lumen professional-grade flashlight - ideal for law enforcement, military, service technicians and outdoor enthusiasts. An E5R weapon-mountable kit is available along with optional red, green or blue filters.
Features and Specifications of PowerTac E5R Rechargeable LED Flashlight
- Powerful CREE XM-L2 U2 LED produces an amazing ANSI 1000 lumens at the brightest and strobe setting.
- Super-long 241 meter beam throw with impressive flood light to illuminate close distances.
- Includes one 18650 rechargeable, circuit-protected battery; long-life 500 cycle at 80% discharge; very low operational cost
- Reversible pocket clip can be used on ball cap as headlamp
- 5 illumination settings including strobe; auto-memorization for all brightness levels
- Machined from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy; durable Type III anodized finish
- Precision, double-coated optical glass lens produces focused and proportioned light output
- Crenellated bezel can be used as a glass break and for self-defense purposes
- Waterproof IP-X Standard; submersible to 8 meter of water with double O-Ring seals
- LED type: CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
- Battery: Uses (1) 18650 rechargeable PCB battery
- Length: 130 mm
- Bezel diameter: 25.4 mm
- Body diameter: 22 mm
- Weight: 63 g (without battery)
- (1) 3400mAh 18650 battery
- (1) USB Type-C charging cable
- (1) AC USB adapter plug
- (1) polyamide holster
- (1) lanyard
- (1) spare O-ring
- (1) spare tail cap rubber boot
|General Mode (Maximum)||1000 Lumens||768 Hours||241 Meters||IPX 8m||2m|
|Firefly||.49 Lumens||32 Days|
|Low||134 Lumens||13.4 Hours|
|Medium||594 Lumens||3 Hours|
|High||1000 Lumens||2.7 Hours|
|Strobe||1000 Lumens||5.4 Hours|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.