The PowerTac E10R high-power LED flashlight is a USB rechargeable-battery version of our E10 Spark. It is engineered using the latest cutting-edge technology and finest quality components; manufactured with exceptional craftsmanship and unbeatable reliability. Considering its compact size (less than 3" in length), it produces a dramatic maximum light output of 600 lumens, with a focused beam distance of 172 meters. The pocket-sized E10R is extremely versatile; it features a built-in micro USB port to recharge a RCR123A battery (included) without removing it. In addition, an integrated magnetized tail cap attaches to any ferrous (iron) metal object that can be used as a work lamp. Equipped with a simple user interface side-switch that auto-memorizes last light mode setting. The E10R is the preferred choice of many individuals seeking a compact, high-lumen professional-grade flashlight; ideal for mechanics, technicians, law enforcement and outdoor enthusiasts.
Features and Specifications of PowerTac E10R 600-Lumen Rechargeable LED Flashlight
- Powerful CREE XM-L2 U2 LED produces 600 lumens (4.2V RCR123 battery) at the brightest and strobe setting
- Dimension: Body Diameter:; 20.7mm; Bezel Diameter: 25.4mm; Length: 76mm
- Weight: 72g (without battery)
- Long 172 meters throw with impressive flood light.
- Includes one 700mAh RCR123A 4.2V (16340) rechargeable lithium-ion battery; up to 132 hours of constant runtime on the lowest setting.
- Strong magnetic tail cap to mount on metal surface for work area illumination.
- Built-in pocket and hat clip (to be used alternatively as head lamp)
- Unique digital circuit-control technology to maximize battery life and consistent light output.
- 5 illumination settings including strobe; auto-memorization for all brightness levels.
- Machined from aircraft grade aluminum; Type III anodized finish
- Precision, double-coated optical glass lens produces focused and proportioned light output
- Waterproof IPX7 Standard; submersible to 1 meter of water
- Included Accessories:
- (1) USB cord
- (1) key ring
- (1) Lanyard
- (1) spare O-Ring
- (1) RCR123A battery
|General Mode (Maximum)||600 Lumens||132 Hours||172 Meters||IPX 7m||2m|
|Firefly||.1 Lumen||132 Hours|
|Low||36 Lumens||11 Hours|
|Medium||190 Lumens||1.9 Hours|
|High||600 Lumens||.9 Hours|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.