The PowerTac Cadet Gen II high-powered compact Weapon Package light is the updated version of the original flagship PowerTac cadet. It features the latest CREE XM-L2 U2 LED. The Cadet has a max output of 492 lumens; driven by 4.2V RCR123 Li-Ion battery. It includes 3 output levels and a strobe to meet all your application need requirements. The user friendly functionality includes a push-button tailcap button to control ON/OFF and a side selector button to adjust the output levels.
The NEW Cadet Gen II is in a league of its own. It offers ease of use, longer runtime, and an overall more powerful and brighter EDC light than its predecessor. It also allows for the option to weapon mount it by adding a low profile mount and cadet pressure switch for extreme tactical responsiveness.
The Cadet Gen II Weapon Package, brings a new favorable lighting option to any application need.
Features and Specifications of PowerTac Cadet Gen2 LED Flashlight - Weapon Package
- Utilizes a CREE XM-L2 U2 latest LED that enables it to produce an amazing ANSI 492 lumen (4.2V RCR123 battery) at the brightest and strobe setting.
- 156 meters super long beam throw with impressive flood light to illuminate close distance.
- One CR123A lithium battery ensures the user 108 hours of constant run time on the lowest setting. (The Firefly Mode drive by one Panasonic CR123A)
- Compatible with A CR123A (3.0V) and RCR123/16340 (3.7V) battery.
- Intelligently designed quick access interface for general illumination and strobe mode for tactical use and self defense.
- Unique digital circuit control technology to maximize battery life and smooth light output.
- Auto-memorization for all brightness levels.
- Machined from aircraft grade aluminum.
- Mil standard Type III tough and durable anodized finish
- High transparent double side coated optical lens.
- Built in pocket clip.
- High quality holster to fit belts of various sizes.
- O-ring sealed to ensure IPX8 water proof standard.
- LED Type: CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
- Functions: 3 Illumination Levels and Strobe Mode
- Battery: Use 1* CR123A or 1* RCR123A battery (3.7V)
- Length: 90.5 mm
- Bezel Diameter: 25.5 mm
- Body Diameter: 20.7 mm
- Weight: 52 g (without battery)
|General Mode (Maximum)||490 Lumens||108 Hours||156 Meters||IPX 8m||2m|
|with CR123A 3V Battery||Firefly||1 Lumen||108 Hours|
|Low||149 Lumens||3.3 Hours|
|High||361 Lumens||1.2 Hours|
|Strobe||361 Lumens||2.4 Hours|
|with RCR123 4.2V Battery||Firefly||1 Lumen||82 Hours|
|Low||149 Lumens||2.8 Hours|
|High||492 Lumens||1 Hour|
|Strobe||492 Lumens||2 Hours|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.