With the ProTac II, you are not shut off from the environment, which can be both dangerous and inconvenient. The level dependent function lets you hear ambient sound: conversation, machine sounds and warning signals. The control buttons are easily accessible and logically positioned, making it easy to adjust ambient noise.
Features and Specifications of Peltor ProTac II Neckband Hearing Protection Ear Muffs
- Improves communication and safety
- Level dependent function in stereo that lets you hear ambient sound: conversation, machine sounds and warning signals
- Plenty of space for the ear
- Last setting is stored when switched off
- Headset option with guide-mounted microphone
- Low battery warning signal
- Automatic shut-off after two hours if no function is used
- Battery life is approximately 1000 hours (AA Batteries). Warning signal when power is low, before shut-off
- Audio input jack for external radio
- Attenuation Class: 5
- Sound Level Conversion (dB): 29
- Colour: Black
- Weight (kg): 0.306
|Brand||Peltor by 3M|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.