Lightweight and incredibly strong, the Pelican 1170 Small Case is ideal for your most valuable gear. Sized to fit hand tools, hand-held GPS systems, DSLR cameras and small to medium electronic components, Pelican delivers ultra-durability with an open cell core and solid wall design. This compact case is watertight thanks to the tongue-and-groove fit with a polymer O-ring acting as a powerful seal. Avoid damage from moisture or dust with an automatic pressure equalization valve that releases built-up air pressure while keeping water molecules out. Filled with Pick N Pluck foam plus convoluted lid foam, this case hugs your gear gently and securely. Using easy open double throw latches, you’ll always have your equipment ready at hand.
Features and Specifications of Pelican 1170 Small Case
- Interior volume: 0.12 cu ft
- Weight with foam: 2.10 lbs
- Weight without foam: 1.96 lbs
- Exterior dimensions: 11.64" x 8.34" x 3.78"
- Interior dimensions: 10.54" x 6.04" x 3.16"
- Open cell core with solid wall design
- O-ring seal
- Double throw latches
- Pick N Pluck foam with convoluted lid foam
- Dustproof and crushproof
- Automatic pressure equalization valve
- Polypropylene body
- ABS latch
- Polymer O-ring
- Stainless steel pins
- Polyurethane foam
- ABS purge body
- Three micron hydrophobic non-woven purge vent
- 70 shore nitrile purge O-ring
- Lid depth: 1.08"
- Bottom depth: 2.08"
- Total depth: 3.16"
- Buoyancy: 7.25 lbs
- Maximum temperature: 210° F
- Minimum temperature: -40° F
- IP67 certified
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.