Tough and dependable. On Duty or off. The MQC Tactical boot is legendary Merrell performance made especially for servicemen and women.
Features and Specifications of Merrell Tactical Men's MQC Tactical Boots
- Lug Depth: 4mm
- Weight: 2lb 7oz (1105g) per pair
- TRUSTED TRACTION: Merrell M Select™ GRIP outsole delivers traction on any surface.
- DURABLE MATERIALS: Waterproof suede leather and mesh uppers are built to stand up to the toughest jobs.
- ALL-DAY COMFORT: Kinetic Fit™ Advanced footbed offers targeted support and Merrell air cushion keeps you going all day.
- Upper: Suede and abrasion resistant non-wicking textile.
- Closure: Traditional lace closure. Bellows tongue keeps out debris.
- Heel: Merrell Air Cushion Viz with high rebound EVA foam pod in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability.
- Lining: Breathable mesh.
- Footbed: KINETIC FIT™ Advanced removable contoured insole with enhanced heel and arch structure and integrated cushion pod for medium support keeps you going all day.
- Midsole: Molded nylon arch shank for midfoot support and flexibility.
- Outsole: Merrell MSelect™GRIP rubber tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.