Merrell MQC Patrol Boots combine out of the box comfort with tactical performance and are a perfect choice for you everyday patrol wear. These police patrol boots are constructed with waterproof leather and abrasion-resistant, non-wicking textile uppers. In addition to the mesh lining that enhances breathability, the bellows tongue prevents debris from entering boot as well as a molded nylon arch provides support and flexibility.
The COMFORTBASE™ footbed cradles your foot in comfort while the Air Cushion Viz absorbs impact and supports the heel for stability. Merrell’s M Select™ Grip rubber outsole delivers reliable, all-terrain traction.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS OF MERRELL MQC PATROL 8" SIDEZIP BOOTS
- Waterproof Suede and abrasion resistant non-wicking textile upper
- Merrell M Select™ DRY impermeable membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape
- Breathable mesh lining
- Traditional lace closure
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris
- Medial venting for breathability
- COMFORTBASE™ contoured design footbed with breathable foam cradles your for in all day comfort
- Merrell Air Cushion Viz absorbs impact and cradles the heel for optimal stability and support.
- Molded nylon arch shank for midfoot support and flexibility
- Merrell M Select™ GRIP rubber outsole is sticky and durable for superior grip and traction on wet or dry terrain
- 4mm lug depth
- Shaft Height: 21.59cm
- Heel Height: 5.8cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.