The Mechanix Wear Pursuit CR5 glove provides law enforcement professionals with functional blade-cut resistance without hindering the officer’s ability to manipulate firearms or perform searches. The glove is anatomically designed to conform to the natural curvature of the hand using three-dimensional patterning. The palm construction features durable synthetic leather lined with CE level 5 Armortex cut resistance. The Pursuit CR5 maintains connectivity in the field with touchscreen compatible technology in the palm of your hand.
Features of Mechanix Wear Pursuit CR5 - Covert
- Thermoplastic rubber (TPR) closure provides a secure fit to the wrist
- Form fitting stretch spandex conforms to the back of the hand
- Breathable TrekDry keeps hands cool and comfortable
- Three-dimensional patterning conforms to the natural curvatures of the hand
- Touchscreen compatible
- Durable synthetic leather palm provides abrasion resistance
- Internal layer of Armortex delivers CE level 5 blade-cut resistance to the palm and fingers
- Nylon pull loop
- Machine washable
|FINGER LENGTH||Small||Medium||Large||Extra Large||2X Large|
|Men's||12.3cm - 13.0cm||13.0cm - 13.8cm||13.8cm - 14.5cm||14.5cm - 15.2cm||15.2cm - 15.9cm|
|Women's||10.0cm - 10.5cm||10.5cm - 11.0cm||11.0cm - 11.5cm||-||-|
|PALM WIDTH||Small||Medium||Large||Extra Large||2X Large|
|Men's||6.5cm - 7.5cm||7.5cm - 8.5cm||8.5cm - 9.8cm||9.8cm - 11.0cm||11.0cm - 12.2|
|Women's||5.5cm - 6.5cm||6.5cm - 7.5cm||7.5cm - 8.5cm||-||-|
If you're between sizes, we recommend sizing down for a snug fit.
Or download the Mechanix Wear Glove Size Guide PDF click here
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.