Tritium Key Ring
The Tritium Key Ring makes it easy to consolidate, organize and deploy multiple sets of keys and key chain tools. This highly efficient device has 3 separate key rings joined by two 0.75" side release buckles. It can attach to your belt, on a tie-down loop in your Maxpedition bag, or you can just carry it in your pocket. Join multiple Tritium Key Rings to keep additional sets of keys or key chain tools together.
- 3 split rings consolidated on two (2) 0.75" side release buckles
- Heavy duty nylon webbing throughout
- Great way to organize and deploy keys and small key chain tool
- Please note: Tritium Key Ring does not contain the radioactive isotope Tritium (hydrogen-3)
- Props in product photos are not included
Overall size: 1"(L) x 0.75"(W) x 5.5"(H)
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.