Made for the operator in the field, the Maxpedition Sitka Gearslinger can be worn traditionally over one shoulder or swung to the front of the body. Maximizing functionality, it can be carried in a number of ways thanks to the top and side handles. The main compartment can conveniently stow concealed carry accessories. Its left strap is designed to better accommodate any weapons that that might be shouldered on the right. Virtually indestructible, the Sitka Gearslinger is composed of 1000-denier ballistic nylon fabric and has double stitching at stress points. In addition, it's both water and abrasion resistant.
Features and Specifications of Maxpedition Sitka Gearslinger
- Single shoulder backpack designed to maximize utility when rotated towards front of body
- Main compartment: 15” high x 8” wide x 3” thick with internal organization
- Top front: 4” high x 7.5” wide x 2” thick with internal organization
- Bottom front: 8” high x 7.5” wide x 2” thick with internal organization
- Approximate Capacity: 618 cu. in.
- Main compartment and hydration compartment can accept CCW accessories
- Shoulder strap designed to go over left shoulder for better weapon shouldering
- Bag can be worn in front and contents comfortably accessed while sitting down
- Water bottle pocket sized to fit 32 oz. Nalgene bottle
- Compatible with 100 oz. hydration reservoir
- Theft deterrent devices built-in to capture zipper pulls
- PALS modular webbing throughout to for attaching accessories
- Top and side handles
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant lightweight ballistic nylon fabric
- Du Pont Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.