The Maxpedition Rollypoly Folding Dump Pouch serves as a versatile place to store small accessories, evidence or ammunition. This pouch is sized specifically to hold up to seven M4 30-round magazines and can serve as a dump pouch for shotgun shells. Made from 1,000 denier ballistic nylon and treated with DuPont Teflon fabric protector, this lightweight pouch resists grim and abrasion and is simple to maintain. The pouch is secured with a Velcro flap and snag-free elastic shock cord closures that pull from the back of the bag. High stress points have double stitches, bar-tacks or "Box-and-X" stitches for a sturdy multi-purpose pouch.
Features and Specifications of Maxpedition Rollypoly Folding Utility Dump Pouch
- Folded size: 3.5"(L) x 2"(W) x 3"(H)
- Unfolded size: 6"(L) x 3"(W) x 8"(H)
- Holds 7 thirty round M16 magazines in horizontal or vertical positions
- Cinch cord closure and flap
- Belt: Closed Loop
- Attach: two (2) 3" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately)
- Siamese SlikClip (included)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.