With a lightweight, low-profile design, the Maxpedition Remora Gearslinger is loaded with pockets and attachment points. This bag features internal loop fields in the main compartment and rear pocket for concealed carry use without giving away the firearm's profile. The shoulder strap is fully ambidextrous and can be concealed in the rear compartment. Multiple rows of modular webbing on the exterior provide attachment points for additional Maxpedition accessories. This bag is made from a 1,000 denier ballistic nylon fabric that has been treated with DuPont Teflon and a triple polyurethane coating to resist water and grime. It also comes with high-grade closed-cell foam padding that absorbs impact and shock to protect the contents. Compact and resilient, this bag provides convenient storage space for your gear.
Features and Specifications of Maxpedition Remora Gearslinger
- Approximate overall capacity: 225 cu in
- Weight when empty: 18.3 oz.
- Lightweight 1,000 denier ballistic nylon fabric that is water and abrasion resistant
- DuPont Teflon treatment for easy maintenance and grime resistance
- Triple polyurethane coating for superior waterproof protection
- Front pocket measures 6" x 6" x 1" and features a keyper, divider, drainage grommet, elastic loops and YKK zipper closure
- 9" x 7" x 3" main compartment is slightly tapered towards the top with a front and back divider, drainage grommet, YKK zippered closure and an internal loop field for CCW
- 6" x 5" front slip pocket with YKK zippered closure
- 6" x 8" rear pocket with button closure and an internal loop field for CCW
- Ambidextrous shoulder strap is integral with 2" webbing and a Duraflex Warrior side-release buckle
- Shoulder strap can be concealed in the rear compartment
- Hook-and-loop, flap-style belt loop has a non-slip texture and accommodates belts up to 2.5" wide
- Handle made from 1" webbing with cushion and Duraflex D-rings for optional shoulder strap attachment
- 2 rows x 4 channels of modular webbing on the front, 3 rows x 2 channels on both sides, and 2 rows on the shoulder strap for attachment points
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- Taped and finished internal seams
- Threaded with high tensile strength composite nylon that is stronger than industry standard nylon thread
- Double stitching, box-and-x stitching or bar-tacking along high stress areas for reinforcement
- Padded with #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam for ultimate shock absorption
- Quiet closing UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles
- YKK zippers with paracord zipper pulls
- Cleaning instructions: Wipe down gear with a damp cloth and allow to dry naturally
- Do not use bleach or detergent
- Not machine washable
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.