Spacious and versatile, the Maxpedition Jumbo S-Type Versipack is capable of holding everything you need in a survival bag. The main compartment features two sleeve pockets, three accessory pockets and a drawstring pocket for efficient organization and storage of your accessories. The rear slip compartment is compatible with Maxpedition Hook & Loop Modular Accessories, allowing for easy concealed carry and a quick draw. For durability, the bag is made of water- and abrasion-resistant nylon that is treated with DuPont Teflon fabric protector to resist grime. High tensile strength nylon webbing and reinforced stitching along high stress points combine for an ultra-durable bag that can carry all of your gear and still maintain its shape.
Features and Specifications of Maxpedition Jumbo S-Type Versipack
- Weight when empty: 1.8 lbs
- Main compartment dimensions: 9" x 8" x 3" with front and back sub dividers
- Frontal: 7" x 6.5" x 1.5" with internal keyper and mesh divider
- Rear/CCW compartment: 9" x 8.5" with two rows of 2" x 6" loop field
- Side A: 6" x 3.5" x 2" featuring a divider and double zippers for an antenna
- Side B: 7" x 3.5" diameter with cinch is able to be compacted for low profile carry
- Shoulder: Integral 2" strap (minimum 33" strap alone / maximum 56" strap alone; minimum 45.5" loop / maximum 69" loop) with a 2" non-slip shoulder pad
- Pocket on top of the lid: 6.5" x 3" x 1"
- Made of lightweight, 1,050 denier ballistic nylon that is abrasion and water resistant
- Velcro, fast-release belt loop attachment
- Teflon Treatment provides grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Triple polyurethane coating to resist water
- Taped and finished internal seams
- Threaded with high tensile strength composite nylon thread that is stronger than regular industry standard nylon thread
- High strength YKK zippers and zipper tracks
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Double stitching, bar-tacking or "Box-and-X" stitching along high stress points for durability
- Quiet UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles
- Padded with #AS-100 high grade, closed-cell foam to absorb shock
- Cleaning instructions: wipe down bag with a damp cloth, let bag dry naturally
- Do not use bleach or detergent when cleaning
- Not machine washable
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.