With plenty of space to store all of your supplies, the Maxpedition FR-1 Pouch is a versatile and highly functional tactical pack designed to be used for a variety of purposes. This pouch features layered pockets and elastic loops in both the front and back halves for safely securing and storing gear. The full-zipper clamshell opening includes a bungee cord lock to adjust the pouch as desired. Built from 1000-denier ballistic nylon fabric, this pouch has been treated with DuPont Teflon fabric protector and a triple polyurethane coating for superior resistance against water and grime. High stress points have been reinforced with high tensile strength nylon thread to ensure long-lasting durability. Whether you're carrying medical supplies or general equipment, this pouch comfortably holds everything you need.
Features and Specifications of Maxpedition FR-1 First Aid Kit Pouch
- Main compartment: 6"(L) x 3"(W) x 7"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Front interior: Zippered pocket, with 2x 2" x3" double stacked elastic loops for tourniquets, bandages, or other supplies
- Back interior: Mesh pocket, 2x 1" x 2.75" double stacked elastic loops, and 1x 1" over 2" elastic loop with 3 divisions
- 2" x 3.75" Loop field for ID patches
- Weight: 1.0 lbs.
- Top Carry handle
- Draw bridge opening, with cord lock to adjust how far pouch can open
- D Rings for Shoulder strap (sold separately): Equipped with 1" D-rings for a 1.5" or a 2" shoulder strap
- PALS webbing (front): 2 rows, 2 x 2.5" wide channels
- PALS webbing (sides): 2 rows, 1 channel
- PALS webbing (back): 2x 2 rows, 2 channels
- Attachment method: 5" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately)
- Drainage Grommet
- Exterior shock cord for lashing
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread
- (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.