|RESTRICTED ITEM: You must be over 18 years of age to purchase any items with knives.|
With the Leatherman Crater® c33Lx you'll find Blade Launcher® technology hard at work. Deploy the combo straight/serrated blade quickly and safely, or keep it stowed, and hang it from your belt or pack with the unique carabiner/bottle opener. Nice, light and ready to go, the Crater c33Lx folding knife from Leatherman is taking knives to new heights.
- 420HC Combo Blade - A toothed blade crafted from 420HC stainless steel. Serrations grab and cut materials easily, making this style of blade exceptionally useful for cutting through rope or fiber.
- Carabiner/Bottle Opener - This tool features a one way gate and allows for easy clipping to a belt loop or strap. It can also be used to pop the top on a favorite beverage.
- Locking Liner - A locking mechanism on a one-hand opening feature that holds a tool safely in place when fully deployed. A user must manually unlock the tool to fold it away, which allows for a much safer user experience.
- Replaceable Pocket Clip - A removable clip which allows the user to wear their multi-tool attached to a pocket or belt loop without the use of a sheath. By removing the clip, the user is able to easily carry their tool in a sheath if preferred.
- Thumb Stud - A secure stud located near the pivot point of a Leatherman pocket knife that allows the user to easily and smoothly open the knife blade for use.
- Blade Launcher® - The Blade Launcher is a finger placement pad located at the pivot point on the spine of the knife. By placing an index finger on the pad and pulling down sharply, the user can quickly and safely deploy the knife for use. There are no springs in this operation, so it is not classified as "assisted opening."
- CLOSED LENGTH: 3.87 in | 9.82 cm
- WEIGHT: 2.36 oz | 66.9 g
- BLADE LENGTH: 2.6 in | 6.6 cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.